Folkcraft Picking Points
We came up with this program to reward our most valuable customers. People like you!
Here's how it works:
- When you make a purchase at Folkcraft, we'll give you five points for every dollar spent. The points will automatically be added to your Folkcraft Picking Points rewards balance. Each point is the equivalent of 1 cent. 100 points is a dollar's equivalent. Points are not redeemable as cash, only as discounts on future orders.
- We will also add points to your balance for certain other activities - writing product reviews, sharing a Folkcraft post on Facebook, and even referring a friend. Log in to your rewards account to see what we're offering points for at any given time.
- To redeem your points, you can convert the points to rewards, which can be added to your shopping cart (online only!) as a purchase discount. For example: if you redeem 500 points, you can use the $5.00 reward as a discount on your next order.
Click here to learn how to apply your rewards to your online order.
- When we're running a "spend X dollars and get free shipping", picking points do not apply to the "spend X dollars" total.
- You earn points ONLY when you're signed in to your Folkcraft.com account. If you check out as a guest, you cannot earn points. We can't backdate points for previous purchases, so logging in is very important.
- Points CAN be earned for sales in our showroom, but you have to have an account before the order is rung up. We cannot create an account for you - account creation must be completed online, by you.
- To check your Folkcraft Picking Points rewards balance, log in to your account, and click the Folkcraft Rewards icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Points and rewards have no cash value.
- Points and rewards expire one year after they are earned.
- Points are available only to retail customers - wholesale accounts are ineligible for this program.
- The Folkcraft Picking Points rewards program is subject to cancellation at any time.
To sign up for the Folkcraft Picking Points rewards program, click here.